The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello I'm 22yrs old. I am studying material engineering in Korea.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
Since it's a greeting, I'll just briefly talk about the purpose of getting in here.

I'm 22 years old, I'm student and I don't have a job to be a rich within 10 years.

In my childhood, my father always said "The rich lost so many things to earn a lot of money".

I do so many things(getting qualification, getting TOEFL grade) without direction, wasted $3000 in my budget. futhermore, I lost so many things mind, friend, times, firstlove.

How many things I have lost? more stuff? Please tell me that saying is nonsense!!!

Futhermore, I want to live together! I know better than anyone that eating whole chicken alone is extremely tasteless.

Eventually, I read so many books to be rich. many says save your money from basic needs, get good grades, follow stock strategy but.. but It doesn't fit for me!!

So I went on looking for this type book, and finally I joined it. I read first one at bookstore. Very impressive for me! Now, I decide to buy this one to read anytimes.

Nice to meet you.B4FE6D33-3205-4C5D-9FD1-8F858D11CAC0.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
I also lost a lot to build my first business, especially relationships. I suggest to be careful with that, as it came back to my face after the sale, pretty hardly.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
I also lost a lot to build my first business, especially relationships. I suggest to be careful with that, as it came back to my face after the sale, pretty hardly.
Thank you for your advice. When I met old sport accidentally, I can't say hi because of past behaviors I did for them.

1an

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 31, 2019
I am very glad to read your posting!
As I am also Korean, couldn't be more agree with your situation.
Let's keep up with the good work, and get Three Fs (Freedom, Family, Fitness) together.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
I am very glad to read your posting!
As I am also Korean, couldn't be more agree with your situation.
Let's keep up with the good work, and get Three Fs (Freedom, Family, Fitness) together.
Oh, thank you for your sympathy.
Let's get on the overtaking lane and be free!

MoneyHacker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 5, 2018
Somewhere in Asia
Hi bro, i lost my firstlove too, but firstlove is always firstlove, don't look back. And it's better to lose friends that don't have the same mindset as you do, and surround yourself with like-minded people who also want to start a business, don't worry. We all used to be idiots. Time to go on with your passion. I'm just saying that, cause i still miss my exgirlfriend and friends when i decided to go on this route lol.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
Hi bro, i lost my firstlove too, but firstlove is always firstlove, don't look back. And it's better to lose friends that don't have the same mindset as you do, and surround yourself with like-minded people who also want to start a business, don't worry. We all used to be idiots. Time to go on with your passion. I'm just saying that, cause i still miss my exgirlfriend and friends when i decided to go on this route lol.
I really appreciate for your advice. I will keep on going this route.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...