The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello I have read MLF and I want to start my fastlane journey

karnn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 23, 2018
Hello,
I am from India, currently living in Europe. My story may probably seem a bit unusual. I have a PhD in theoretical machine learning and a bit of computer science. My education leads me to become a professor at a university, but they are not well-paid jobs. Another option is to look for a job at an R&D company. The problem is they need someone with a lot of programming ability. I became better at coding, but I find the 9-5 slog working for someone else and their demands not so appealing anymore.

I am in my early 30s and single. Being rich was never one of my goals but in my 30s my life goals have changed and I feel like there should be more to it than the financial mediocrity I am in.

I have no idea what my fastlane solution would be but the idea of filling a need using my talents is really appealing to me and I am going to commit my time to this (in addition to the post-doc position I have now which I see as a backup solution for now, since it doesn't pay a lot).

Thank you for your attention and I would love to discuss with anyone if they are interested.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have a PhD in theoretical machine learning and a bit of computer science.

Great background to have! Lots of opportunity there.

Welcome aboard.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Hello,
I am from India, currently living in Europe. My story may probably seem a bit unusual. I have a PhD in theoretical machine learning and a bit of computer science. My education leads me to become a professor at a university, but they are not well-paid jobs. Another option is to look for a job at an R&D company. The problem is they need someone with a lot of programming ability. I became better at coding, but I find the 9-5 slog working for someone else and their demands not so appealing anymore.

I am in my early 30s and single. Being rich was never one of my goals but in my 30s my life goals have changed and I feel like there should be more to it than the financial mediocrity I am in.

I have no idea what my fastlane solution would be but the idea of filling a need using my talents is really appealing to me and I am going to commit my time to this (in addition to the post-doc position I have now which I see as a backup solution for now, since it doesn't pay a lot).

Thank you for your attention and I would love to discuss with anyone if they are interested.
tons of great resources here. I am just starting out as well and look forward to growing on this Fastlane journey with you!

As MJ said... those are some great skills to have!

karnn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 23, 2018
tons of great resources here. I am just starting out as well and look forward to growing on this Fastlane journey with you!

As MJ said... those are some great skills to have!
Thank you! I am excited to be starting on this journey as well. MFL gave me a new perspective on life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TFM-PVB

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 16, 2018
New York
Welcome! I joined the forum recently right after reading TMF . I've also been thinking about how to deliver value and fulfill customer needs using machine learning, as I have a background in the field. I'd be interested in discussing further.
-Pablo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.