The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Guys in new to this forum as you can see.

mackie30

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 22, 2020
Jamaica
Hey guys, I just finished listening to MJ DeMarco's book The Millionaire Fastlane which introduce me to this forum. I don't yet have a business but I am actively looking for a venture which I can do as a side project while I work my regular 9-5 job which is very demanding. I reasoned I would need to do something that is online or semi-online based on my work schedule. My initial goal is to start a venture in which profits cover my living expenses (rent, bills, groceries) then expand to equal my current monthly salary (119,781jmd or abt 857usd). I live in Jamaica so don't be surprised at the figure, we are what most 1st world countries call 3rd world state after all.
My short-term goal is to develop a source of income from business that frees me from my 9-5 job after which I would quit my job to pursue my business full time with the medium-term goal of creating a self-sustaining business and passive investments which intern would grant me the financial freedom to pursue my passions and interest.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...