The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Wales

Liz Stratton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 17, 2019
Hi, my name is Liz and I am really happy to be part of this forum. I will try to keep my post fairly brief but want to give you an insight into my journey so far.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and felt challenged and inspired by it and am now reading Unscripted which resonates with me so much it's incredible! Everything you write @MJ DeMarco is how I have been feeling for so long but I guess I have been too indoctrinated by the Script all my life. You see I am 50 years old this year and have been a true Slowlaner with a bit of Sidewalk thrown in, I have had a variety of different careers including nursing and teaching English and currently work for a large educational organisation heading up a big service area. I have been there 12 years this year and feel totally institutionalised! I set up my own business years ago which failed and I lost some money and since then I have been sucked into the Script fully. I have also written about 7000 words of a novel and lots of poems but done nothing more. I have debt and other commitments however I have been retraining alongside my day job and intend to break free and set up my own business in Therapy and Coaching. I work every evening on assignments and am building my own website but the jump to leave my full-time employment will be huge. I am committed and determined and have had many FT moments but no FT event as yet, but I think it is coming! Unscripted has made me think more widely and challenged some of my root beliefs, the 'do what you love' has had me fooled for a while and I can now see the importance of having a business through which I can make money when I am not 'working' although I accept that this may be a little way in the future! I am thinking more outside the box now and looking at where I can identify gaps in the market. I know I am probably a lot older than most people on here but am hoping to learn a lot from like-minded people and so thank you for allowing me to join :)
Liz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...