What's new

Hello From Vancouver Canada.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TradeCompete

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
7
Location
Vancouver,Canada
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 71%
Well, my story goes like this. When I was 18 I got married and had some kids young. I got my first real job working at a grocery store. I met this young couple that had a window washing business and I saw that they had a lot of time freedom. I wanted that so I quit my job and started my own window washing business at 20 years old which was scary at the time, because I had a family to support, but not as scary as stocking shelves in a grocery store for the next 30 years.

A few years later I had enough customers that I could manage my business and hire employees and 24 years later, I still manage it, and rarely wash a window. I got my time free and was able to be home most of the time with my kids. When MJ talks about the value of your time, he ain't lying.

I read the Millionaire Fastlane In November of 2010, and in January 2011 I got my fastlane idea in a big way. By March I had incorporated and then spent the next 17 months developing my system. I am now in the process of unleashing my fastlane on the world.

As time goes by we shall see where the road takes us from here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni!

O vuul e muul ev zuas xictovi, ov muult hsiev! Muult moli ov duamf ci e wisz atigam situasdi gus qiuqmi muuloph gus dupvsedvust.

Nz Getvmepi huem (huem nefi quttocmi fai vu vji Getvmepi) ot vu caomf nz uxp juati, e xictovi moli vjot duamf siemmz jimq tjusvip nz tiesdj.

Citv ug madl, epf juqi vu tii zua esuapf.
 
Nz Getvmepi huem (huem nefi quttocmi fai vu vji Getvmepi) ot vu caomf nz uxp juati
Vjev ot e hsiev huem. E getvmepi guapfevoup apfis zuas juati xomm neli mowoph vjisi eneboph.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom