The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from United States, WA

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Discovered this forum through reading Mj's book currently on page 182

I am 16 years old, i have experience in being a publisher for CPA networks, When i was younger i used to be really into video editing with games + graphic design. I know the basics of HTML and css

The book for me has given me a different mind set, i have been always making sure i stayed away from the slowlane but sometimes i found myself a side walker which the book helped me realize it will get me nowhere

I would like to learn phone app development on the side but it seems as if users from this forum discourage learning phone app development as it is always changing so i am still unsure about it

I will say this forum though has i guess you can say "expanded" my thinking as in this forum has helped me think outside the box within the few days i have been here

I will say the only thing holding me back is school, i noticed when i am away from school my ability to get projects done is less stressful and i am more likely to commit, during the school weeks i become lazy with working on any of the projects and eventually i never get started

Anyways there's my long intro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Discovered this forum through reading Mj's book currently on page 182

I am 16 years old...

Welcome! I'm curious, how you happened to find the book?

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Welcome to the forum, the are a few app developers here who might could elaborate on getting sucessful apps out to the market, or if it is a worthy pursuit. From what i've heard its best to outsource the work and put out a fair amount of apps instead of focusing on just one good one.

Welcome to the forum!

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Welcome! I'm curious, how you happened to find the book?
Well I was in a little race that had to do with earning in CPA, well when you became apart of it you were added to a skype group

When i was talking to one of the people in the race i told him about how i just bought a book called "Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust & Get Extraordinary Results" while i was in California and he recommended that i read the book by Mj so i decided to get it and so far i really like it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...