Hi everyone
I started posting on the forum and then realized I hadn't even done the polite thing and introduce myself, so here I am!
I'm probably an odd case in that I HAVEN'T read the book yet, as I found this forum from a referral in another forum, and was intrigued. Funny thing is, MJ's book has been sitting in my Amazon wishlist for a while now, when I was looking for more brain food.
Now obviously I will be ordering it ASAP, because from what I can tell from what's been said, MJ's thought process makes complete sense to me, and resonates with my own reasoning.
I am an entrepreneur in the sense I do currently run my own business. The issue I face at the moment is scaling - currently I am bogged down too much in the day to day operations, leaving me with scant time to scale. The other issue is funds. Although I am very focused on getting the most out of my dollars, I'm finding VERY little room to move, as business has been tough these last few months. For example, last month I barely managed to pay rent.
So I hope to learn a LOT from everyone in the forum, hold myself accountable and use the success stories on this forum to propel me forward through the tough times!
Please feel free to drop me a line, say hi etc!
Cheers
Jeff
I started posting on the forum and then realized I hadn't even done the polite thing and introduce myself, so here I am!
I'm probably an odd case in that I HAVEN'T read the book yet, as I found this forum from a referral in another forum, and was intrigued. Funny thing is, MJ's book has been sitting in my Amazon wishlist for a while now, when I was looking for more brain food.
Now obviously I will be ordering it ASAP, because from what I can tell from what's been said, MJ's thought process makes complete sense to me, and resonates with my own reasoning.
I am an entrepreneur in the sense I do currently run my own business. The issue I face at the moment is scaling - currently I am bogged down too much in the day to day operations, leaving me with scant time to scale. The other issue is funds. Although I am very focused on getting the most out of my dollars, I'm finding VERY little room to move, as business has been tough these last few months. For example, last month I barely managed to pay rent.
So I hope to learn a LOT from everyone in the forum, hold myself accountable and use the success stories on this forum to propel me forward through the tough times!
Please feel free to drop me a line, say hi etc!
Cheers
Jeff
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
