Hi I'm Sam (28) from Toronto and I have started my journey to entrepreneurship two years ago. These two years have been very tough for me. Lots of failure as I basically started to learn business from scratch and I have made tons of stupid mistakes along the way. Nonetheless, I believe I have made the right decision to accept the challenge and hopefully, I can join the fastlane in the near future.
In the last two years I have attempted a few different business such as selling Asian snacks online (Yes I'm Asian) and Fastasy Basketball Data Analysis website. None of them works out in the end but I feel the lessons I have learned will be the building blocks of my future success.
I just ordered The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm quite excited to read it. Another favourite business book of mine is Blue Ocean Strategy, which talks about how to expand existing market boundary where competition is irrelevant. Cashvertising is a great read too. Greatly sharpen up my sales knowledge as I have never sold anything in my life before I started the path of entrepreneurship.
I have recently started a website selling teddy bear online. Lots of frustration and I never know selling a teddy bear can be this difficult. I'll take advantage of this wonderful forum here and hopefully make my business a great success!
Sam
In the last two years I have attempted a few different business such as selling Asian snacks online (Yes I'm Asian) and Fastasy Basketball Data Analysis website. None of them works out in the end but I feel the lessons I have learned will be the building blocks of my future success.
I just ordered The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm quite excited to read it. Another favourite business book of mine is Blue Ocean Strategy, which talks about how to expand existing market boundary where competition is irrelevant. Cashvertising is a great read too. Greatly sharpen up my sales knowledge as I have never sold anything in my life before I started the path of entrepreneurship.
I have recently started a website selling teddy bear online. Lots of frustration and I never know selling a teddy bear can be this difficult. I'll take advantage of this wonderful forum here and hopefully make my business a great success!
Sam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
