What's new

Hello from Toronto!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bigfoot

PARKED
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Hey everyone.

I found this forum after reading the Millionaire Fastlane which was an amazing read. The principles contained within are gold. A friend recommended that I read this book and I'm glad I listened to him.

I started out being a loser about 6. I first changed myself through the pickup community with two of my friends. We created a pact on Halloween night promising that we would stick together and achieve success with women. We have created a mastermind group and I have told my friends to read your book too so we can all achieve the Fastlane.

Obviously, being able to change myself from a self proclaimed loser to a cool guy gave me huge self confidence. Through pickup and a company called RSD I learned about social conditioning and self development which changed my mindsets about working for other people. I first heard about Mj's book book on their forums but I didn't look into at it at the time. However my friend told me to read it and having heard about how great it was I decided to follow through.

The biggest mindset change I had is I realized how important offering value to a large number of people is a moneymaker. I look at opportunities differently now and through the lenses of the Fastlane principles.

I"m currently learning about Internet Marketing and its various aspects. Since this is the digital age any product or service I create will have to be promoted through the internet and IM is how I plan to learn about that field.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Opvisitvoph tvusz/opvsu ... ximduni ecuesf. =)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom