The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from TN

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mini ferrari

PARKED
Nov 14, 2007
Chattanooga, TN
Hey everybody! Been lurking around for a while, but finally introducing myself. I'm 26, and from Chattanooga, TN. Right now I am working at a company that sells tires for vintage car (white walls, red lines, etc). I really like my job, getting to talk about cars all day and going to car shows in the summer (I driven across the US 3 times on a vintage road rally and got paid for it!), but I want more. I've always had side projects going on that have given me some extra income, but I'm still looking for that big idea. I just bought my first house in a really nice neighborhood that continues to go up in value, and got the place at a steal, so I figure I will sit on it for a while until the market comes back up and make some money on it. This is a great site with awesome resources, thanks in advance for all the info given, and if I have any good input I will be sure to post.

Jerry :banana:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Welcome to the fastlane. :)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Jerry! Lets turn that "mini-ferrari" into a real Ferrari!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock