The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From TN

thenewguy25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 23, 2007
Clarksville, TN
Hello, I am Junius Fullard and I live in Clarksville Tennessee. I am a small business owner trying to get out of the rat race. I do not have a great success story. My company does fairly well. But I am trying to move onto bigger better things. So I have come to learn.:smxF:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thx for joining. Unfortunately your signature violates our policies and I had to remove it. Beside that, welcome.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Welcome! If you ever head over to Nashville, give me a call and we can head out to lunch. My parents recently started a small business and I am eager to learn about the Business side of the Quadrant. Also, if you are interested in investing in Real Estate, please let me know. I am going to have more deals than I know what to do with!

--Josh

thenewguy25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 23, 2007
Clarksville, TN
Hello Joshuah
I will be sure to look you up the next time I am in Nashville. What type of realestate deals do you work? I just started reading about creative realestate. I am interested in investing soon (spring time) once I get the basics. What type of business did your parents start? If you or them is interested in some advertising help send me an email, and I will be glad to share what I know.
Junius:smxF:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
My parents started a small Bar & Grill. It is a very nice and homey place, and I commend them for taking the step towards their own business. The only thing that remains, is the fact that they are still working hard and not taking the time to create a system so that this business can work for them! I am helping them out with advertising, as they do not have a huge budget. I have to be soft with them because my Entrepreneurial spirit sees the benefit in a high dollar ad campaign. Of course, I am working with them the best way that I can. Any advice would be FABULOUS on low dollar advertising that they can implement and that I can pitch to them.
As for my new business.......

I am a Full Service Real Estate Solutions Provider. I solve Real Estate problems and help people get to where they want to be by creative Real Estate solutions. I am looking for any of the following clients to work with:

--Buyers who want to own a house, but cannot immediately qualify for a conventional mortgage.
--Sellers whose house has been on the market for 140 days or more.
--People who are behind on their mortgage payments, in pre-foreclosure.
--I can help these people and educate them about their options.
Now...if you are any of these people, then I CAN HELP! If you are not, BUT know any of these people I will pay you $500 if I strike a deal with the person that you refer to me! Also! I am looking for investors around the Nashville/Murfreesboro Area to pass along AMAZING deals! So just refer some business to me and if I strike a deal, then you get $500!! Keep me in mind, keep in touch, and please contact me anytime, anyway so that we may mutually benefit each other! I have only been doing this for about a month and I already have more properties than I can handle.

--Josh

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...