What's new

Hello from the UK

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aardvark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
31
Location
England
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 142%
Hello Everyone,

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for writing The Millionaire Fastlane , its completely changed my mindset and potentially my life.

So first the boring bit, I'm from the UK (Manchester way), I'm 30 years old, married, 2 awesome children, currently in the slowlane working a sales job while I've been scratching my head (and a$$) for the last 5 years or so.

I first read TMF around 2 years ago and planned on making wholesale changes to my life but never got round to it, you know what it's like, "I've got bills to pay, food to put on the table, Netflix to watch...."
All the really important stuff got in the way o_O

Fast forward to April 2017, I had my 30th birthday, realised that time was ticking away and I still hadn't started what I 'swore' I would do... Build my own business. I had plenty of ideas what to do but none really jumped out, they either required too much start up capital or, let's be honest, too much work. Anyway, this month my wife received a Subscription Box and I saw it and realised that I could make something similar but better, I could offer more value and in my opinion do a better job of marketing it. In the UK subscriptions boxes still aren't that big or well known.

So I'm half way through re-reading TMF and I've started taking massive action. I started building the website this weekend and I have the structure done, just need to sort out the actual content. I have priced the products that I need, have a few quotes for packaging and have had a good scout of the competition. I'm going to enter the pre-launch phase at the end of this month while I finalise the product and hope to launch completely at the end of July.

So once again thank you MJ.

Aard

P.S. if anyone has any experience in setting up a Subscription Box in the UK or US I'd be more than happy to be given advice or tips. I cant really offer anything back at the moment except holiday/vacation advice

:smile:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf, hmef zua ipkuzif VNG.

30 ot siemmz zuaph, emm ov velit ot e gix ziest vu siemmz, siemmz djephi zuas mogi.
 
Ximduni nz gsoipf, hmef zua ipkuzif VNG.

30 ot siemmz zuaph, emm ov velit ot e gix ziest vu siemmz, siemmz djephi zuas mogi.

Vjeplt gus veloph vji voni vu sitqupf @NK FiNesdu

30 ot siemmz zuaph, juxiwis nz djomfsip esi 5 epf 1 epf O xepv vu ci ecmi vu veli vjin vu tdjuum epf tqipf et nadj voni xovj vjin et quttocmi. O sief tunixjisi vjev updi zua miewi zuas qesipvt zua jewi emsiefz tqipv 90% ug vji enuapv ug voni zua xomm hipisemmz tqipf xovj zuas qesipvt emm zuas mogi. O xepv vu ci vjisi gus nz djomfsip epf nusi onqusvepvmz O xepv vu tjux vjin vjev vjiz fup'v jewi vu ci e tmewi vu tuniupi imti.

Eesf

:tnomi:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom