The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from the new guy

Ed Hernandez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 5, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone,

I am Ed Hernandez and I live in Raleigh, NC. I am an entrepreneur, so I am joining this forum to learn more and share more. I am currently reading the Millionaire Fastlane book and I think it's one of the best books I've ever read.
Over the last ten years my wife and I have started about 7 side businesses with decent results -we are both engineers raising two little girls. One of those businesses is doing so great that I lost my job as engineering manager that I do not need to worry about finding other job -and I will not look for another one.
I am crunching numbers to start my next business, so I believe this forum will be a great spot to discuss ideas.

Thank you all.
Ed Hernandez

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...