The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Hello from the new guy

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

Ed Hernandez

New Contributor
Jan 5, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone,

I am Ed Hernandez and I live in Raleigh, NC. I am an entrepreneur, so I am joining this forum to learn more and share more. I am currently reading the Millionaire Fastlane book and I think it's one of the best books I've ever read.
Over the last ten years my wife and I have started about 7 side businesses with decent results -we are both engineers raising two little girls. One of those businesses is doing so great that I lost my job as engineering manager that I do not need to worry about finding other job -and I will not look for another one.
I am crunching numbers to start my next business, so I believe this forum will be a great spot to discuss ideas.

Thank you all.
Ed Hernandez

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore