Tuning
PARKED
Hi. I have been reading this forum for a little while, seeing what people are doing and how it is going. Lurking you could say. I finally signed up and was approved for membership so I wanted to give a little bit of background on Moi.
I am 25 yrs old and have been working since I was 16 like most. Problem is I get bored really easily unless I am challenged. I have worked in automotive shops and retail and customer service. I have worked with 2 small businesses that consisted of 5 or less employees and I have worked with giant companies with 30,000+ employees. I found that I enjoyed working with the small business and even went back to school for a degree in Business Administration/Entrepreneurship.
Currently I hold down two jobs and work 7 days a week yet I am still not in the position in life I want to be in. This is where I got tired of being a passenger (and I ride and I ride) and decided it was time to be the driver. For years I have wanted to own my own business and now I believe is the time to get it going.
My background is in two places, cars and computers. I design websites, e-commerce sites and also computer repair/networking. One of my current jobs combines all of this as I am "the computer guy" for a web based business that designs and sells auto performance parts online. My other job I fix computers.
I have a goal in mind, I am just trying to figure out how to get there, so please... be gentle... it's my first time.. :smx3:
I am 25 yrs old and have been working since I was 16 like most. Problem is I get bored really easily unless I am challenged. I have worked in automotive shops and retail and customer service. I have worked with 2 small businesses that consisted of 5 or less employees and I have worked with giant companies with 30,000+ employees. I found that I enjoyed working with the small business and even went back to school for a degree in Business Administration/Entrepreneurship.
Currently I hold down two jobs and work 7 days a week yet I am still not in the position in life I want to be in. This is where I got tired of being a passenger (and I ride and I ride) and decided it was time to be the driver. For years I have wanted to own my own business and now I believe is the time to get it going.
My background is in two places, cars and computers. I design websites, e-commerce sites and also computer repair/networking. One of my current jobs combines all of this as I am "the computer guy" for a web based business that designs and sells auto performance parts online. My other job I fix computers.
I have a goal in mind, I am just trying to figure out how to get there, so please... be gentle... it's my first time.. :smx3:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
