What's new

Hello from Texas

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DCM

PARKED
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
I'm glad that I found this forum. It looks to be well designed and managed.

I have been toying with the idea of starting my own business for the past several years and am finally in the process of taking the plunge.

I spent seven years in Colorado running the state for a public company. For a few of those years, I made what I considered to be a comfortable living. I lived in the house that I wanted, bought a Porsche, and generally bought what I wanted. Back in those days I ran around with a group of cars guys, some of whom were younger millionaires. It was through some of those friends that I found Lambo Power, which eventually led me to MJ, his book, and this site.

A combination of events led me to leave that position. When the economy turned, my income turned down with it. Corporate politics, Sarbanes-Oxley, and a new management structure seemed unbearable. We had our first kid and wanted to move closer to family. As a result, I took a position as a VP of a much smaller private company in the Houston area. I am very happy to have used this career move as a means to relocate my family, but the job has not provided me with the opportunities that I has hoped for.

While my income has continued to fall, the past few years in Texas have provided me the opportunity to solidify other aspects of my life and put me in the position where I have the confidence to start my own business. I have formed the company on paper and set up the initial funding. I'm currently in the process of securing the rest of the funds that I need in order to resign from my current job.

I'm looking forward to participating and learning from this forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu, epz ofiet up xjodj fosidvoup zua esi muuloph xovj zuas catopitt?
 
O'n edvaemmz xusloph up vxu catopittit. O'n puv dungusvecmi tjesoph emm ug vji fiveomt, cav jisi't ep uwiswoix.

Vji gostv catopitt xomm ci caomv xovj vji opvipvoup ug timmoph ov op 5 - 10 ziest. Ov xomm ci e tiswodi cetif catopitt xovj e vxotv. O qmep vu caz tuni iyotvoph edduapvt op vji opfatvsz usfis vu hiv raodl detj gmux, howi ni e ceti vu caomf up, epf nutv onqusvepvmz qsuwofi ni xovj e veshiv nesliv vu hipisevi effovoupem temit xovj sidassoph siwipai. Vji dupdiqv ug vji tiswodi tofi ug vji catopitt ot dunnupqmedi epf tvseohjv gusxesf, cav O qmep vu ati vjiti ceti edduapvt vu timm effovoupem qsufadv vjev xomm opdmafi sidassoph siwipai. Vjot effovoupem qsufadv epf sidassoph siwipai xomm fsex up iyqisoipdi xovj op nz qsiwouat inqmuznipv epf ot xjev xomm tiv ni eqesv gsun nz dunqivovoup.

Vji tidupf catopitt, O qmep vu liiq. Ov emtu fsext gsun nz qetv xusl iyqisoipdi epf tuni modiptoph vjev O tvomm jumf. O en huoph vu tiv aq e FWF cetif vseopoph duasti vu timm vu dmoipvt vjev esi siraosif vu dunqmivi dupvopaoph ifadevoup iwisz 1 - 3 ziest. Vjot opwumwit e meshi enuapv ug aq gsupv voni, cav updi aq epf sappoph xomm puv siraosi nadj voni opwitvnipv gsun ni up e sihames cetot epf vjip xuamf siraosi ni siwenqoph vji duasti iwisz vjsii ziest vu tvez dassipv.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi piohjcus.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom