The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from San Diego

tylerblue

New Contributor
Nov 15, 2007
Greetings from San Diego! I was referred to this forum by my good friend Ryan (his username escapes me at this point). Perhaps he will post in this thread and enlighten us.

Nonetheless, I am a recent graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a degree in Finance and am currently employed as a commercial real estate researcher for CoStar Group in La Jolla, CA.

I am here much like others on this forum as an ambitious individual with a thirst for growing my financial and real estate investment knowledge. I am also here to simply converse with like-minded people as I find often times they are hard to come by. :thumbsup:

I hope to also provide as much insight as I can on topics such as financial analysis, foreclosures, tax-defaulted sales, public records searches, legal descriptions, general commercial real estate knowledge, and anything else I may be able to help with.

Above all, I'm excited to be here!

Regards,
Tyler

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Thx for the intro and welcome!

czach41

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 11, 2007
Denver
Tyler, glad to see you on here! This is Cody Zach. Glad to see you are doing well in SD and welcome to the forum. This place is a goldmine of knowledge and like-minded people.

OP
OP
T

tylerblue

New Contributor
Nov 15, 2007
Tyler, glad to see you on here! This is Cody Zach. Glad to see you are doing well in SD and welcome to the forum. This place is a goldmine of knowledge and like-minded people.
Hey Cody, I remember your brother saying something about you being on here. Is his username rzach41?

rzach41

Contributor
Oct 23, 2007
You're my boy blue!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom