Hi folks,
I just got here and man, i got soo much to read and i think i'll be using my printer and take the notes everywhere.
I'm from Romania and i'm an custom mobile website designer(spare time).I started doing this several months ago and even i make 3x more as my dayjob (which is very low in here ... about $500) i can't quit my 8-5 job cause unfortunately the only thing sure right now it's my job, but only for now 😀 , i have big plans for the future
I want to learn as much as i can here and find my way to the FastLane fast
I'm so anxious to begin and i'll probably get the book soon from Amazon and see if they ship to Romania.
I read about 200 pages from it the past week cause i borrow it from a friend of mine but i want to have it too and read it several times.
Looking forward to meet great people here and I hope i can help this community somehow
My best wishes to you all,
Adrian
I just got here and man, i got soo much to read and i think i'll be using my printer and take the notes everywhere.
I'm from Romania and i'm an custom mobile website designer(spare time).I started doing this several months ago and even i make 3x more as my dayjob (which is very low in here ... about $500) i can't quit my 8-5 job cause unfortunately the only thing sure right now it's my job, but only for now 😀 , i have big plans for the future
I want to learn as much as i can here and find my way to the FastLane fast
I'm so anxious to begin and i'll probably get the book soon from Amazon and see if they ship to Romania.
I read about 200 pages from it the past week cause i borrow it from a friend of mine but i want to have it too and read it several times.
Looking forward to meet great people here and I hope i can help this community somehow
My best wishes to you all,
Adrian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
