The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Poland everyone!

JustPawel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 11, 2017
Poland
Hey guys, my name is Pawel, I come from Poland. I read The Millionaire Fastlane and registered to the forum more than a year ago already, but I decided to introduce and write something about me and my current actions just today.
I'm 25. Since I remember I've never worked properly. I've been a WordPress Developer for some time, I used to create some simple Web Design stuff for couple of companies full time as well as freelance. At some point I clearly realized that it is not my thing and I prefer less technical stuff on a daily basis. Somewhere in the meantime, I was also helping my father in developing his business. With average outcome at the end. Business is prospering better and better today, however, from my perspective it could be much more profitable now. It probably happened because of the mistakes that we did at the beginning and lack of confidence in selling not perfect product at the first stages of its existence.

Since young years I was sure that I am going to have my own business and not being tight to anyone or that I will be working remotely. It is partly achieved, but when I Iook at myself from the perspective I know that I struggle quite a lot with achieving what I want. At the end I don't have much money, I don't have my own business, and I am not happy with my professional life at all.

I have ton of ideas, I started developing couple of them before. In every case without any bigger success. The reason for it is mostly laziness and lack of execution. Some time ago it was also just lack of confidence in doing things that were not comfortable for me, but it is just part of doing business.

Year 2019 came, I decided to try change something in my life and start doing things. I don't want to hustle like crazy. I just want to have an average, good life that I was always dreaming of. I am sure that it is possible, because every time I was sticking to something longer, I was acting and realizing small goals I was seeing positive results. Last week was successful. Hopefully, 2019 will be also successful as never before.

That's all for now. Year 2019 is briefly planned, so there's a chance that soon I'll create execution thread to show you my progress and get some useful feedback from Fastlane community.

Have a good day guys,
Pawel

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Lovely Intro, Welcome to the community. 2019 will be what you make it. As you have experienced taking small steps, and earning small success will make you happy and the results will add up over time. Continue the good work.

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Thanks for the intro, and good luck developing your ideas in 2019.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...