The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Phoenix

Tarmander

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Feb 13, 2018
Arizona
Hi everyone,

I stumbled on this forum while looking for information on options. I was a heavy trader in my early 20s, burned out, and wanted to get back into it now that I am in my early 30s.

While here I read many of the gold threads and was totally hooked. I am in the process of reading Fastlane Millionaire, and getting my plan together to really gain wealth. When I do, I plan to get an inside sub and post most of the things I am trying in there.

Thank you all for being here and creating this community!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard neighbor!

When I do, I plan to get an inside sub

FYI: I've posted a 30+ page thread (couple years long) there on option trading, completely documented and transparent into how to make 1-10% monthly. IMO, that thread is worth 1000X the price of the sub, although at the moment I got mostly out of the market at the end of January due to the irrational price explosion. I timed it perfectly, a week later the market tanked. ;)

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Hi everyone,

I stumbled on this forum while looking for information on options. I was a heavy trader in my early 20s, burned out, and wanted to get back into it now that I am in my early 30s.

While here I read many of the gold threads and was totally hooked. I am in the process of reading Fastlane Millionaire, and getting my plan together to really gain wealth. When I do, I plan to get an inside sub and post most of the things I am trying in there.

Thank you all for being here and creating this community!

Hello from green valley, arizona seems over represented :)

Tarmander

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Feb 13, 2018
Arizona
Welcome aboard neighbor!

FYI: I've posted a 30+ page thread (couple years long) there on option trading, completely documented and transparent into how to make 1-10% monthly. IMO, that thread is worth 1000X the price of the sub, although at the moment I got mostly out of the market at the end of January due to the irrational price explosion. I timed it perfectly, a week later the market tanked. ;)

Thank you! I will make sure to check it out.

Hello from green valley, arizona seems over represented :)
That is interesting...I wonder why that is. I know Phoenix's grid system makes property rights very straightforward

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...