The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Philadelphia

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
Hey everyone!! Clearly I'm new here. I'm from Philadelphia, I'm 28, and am really excited about where my life can go moving forward. After high school I went right in to the working world, and developed a lot of business and management experience. I wanted to expand my horizons, so I went back to school to get a degree in business management. I currently am just under two years in and have a 3.8 GPA.

I'm still working full time at a non-profit, but more and more I am feeling the call of owning my own businesses and working for myself instead of someone else. I want multiple streams of income, passive income, and the leverage and tax advantges a business can provide. I came upon this site by chance (it was linked on another forum I read), but I am glad I did because there seem to be many people here who I can learn from.

I look forward to talking with everyone and sharing my journey, tribulations, and successes with everyone!!:smx19:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
howdy from a former philadelphian!!!

I was born in philly in kensington to be exact. My mom grew up in junieta park and my dad in kensingotn. I grew up in levittown tho.

we moved to ga dec of 06.

welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007