The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from Philadelphia

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
Hey everyone!! Clearly I'm new here. I'm from Philadelphia, I'm 28, and am really excited about where my life can go moving forward. After high school I went right in to the working world, and developed a lot of business and management experience. I wanted to expand my horizons, so I went back to school to get a degree in business management. I currently am just under two years in and have a 3.8 GPA.

I'm still working full time at a non-profit, but more and more I am feeling the call of owning my own businesses and working for myself instead of someone else. I want multiple streams of income, passive income, and the leverage and tax advantges a business can provide. I came upon this site by chance (it was linked on another forum I read), but I am glad I did because there seem to be many people here who I can learn from.

I look forward to talking with everyone and sharing my journey, tribulations, and successes with everyone!!:smx19:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
howdy from a former philadelphian!!!

I was born in philly in kensington to be exact. My mom grew up in junieta park and my dad in kensingotn. I grew up in levittown tho.

we moved to ga dec of 06.

welcome!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome to the board!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom