What's new

Hello from PA!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Shades

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
335
Rep Bank
$1,015
User Power: 103%
Well im 25 and have always known that I didnt want to work for anyone because that just wouldnt get me where I want to be.

After a few crap jobs out of high school I started a business servicing pools about 4 years ago. Ive been able to live off the money from my business while only having to actually work about 5-6 months out of the year. So to me that was a good start especially considering when I started I heard all the typical stuff from my family who are all life long slaves to their jobs and think starting a business or getting rich is a fairy tale or for the lucky people.

Then about two months ago I read MJs book and it flipped my thought process upside down. Even though I had my own small business I was still trading MY time for money and basically still had a job. Having true financial freedom from just this pool business would be quite difficult considering my limited reach.

So while I will still continue this business and build it, I look to be able to hire a few people in a year or two to do all the work yet still have this as an income stream.

I recently started a real estate website as my first attempt at something with a little more fastlane potential. Its a niche that has been done before with success but I feel my site can be better and far cleaner and easier to use then theirs. I guess the hard part for me is overcoming my own laziness and actually doing all the work necessary. But I know to get where I want to be it is going to take a lot of effort and im willing to do it. I have a lot to learn and look forward to interacting with everyone on this forum with like minded goals.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ximduni. xjisi op vji dunnupxiemvj fu zua jeom gsun?
 
Ximduni Tjefit!! O'n gsun sohjv pies Qjommz!! Juqi zua jewi e hsiev voni.
 
Jiz Tjefit,

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua'si emsiefz 10 tviqt ejief ug nutv qiuqmi xju esi hivvoph tvesvif. Zua jewi vji sohjv nopftiv epf zua'si qavvoph vjopht opvu edvoup. Huuf madl epf O juqi zua tvodl esuapf.
 
Ximduni! O en hmef zua esi jisi epf emsiefz up vji getv mepi! Ov fuit veli iggusv, cav xusloph dseq kuct gusiwis xomm veli e muv nusi iggusv epf puv hiv zua epzxjisi, tu zua figopovimz nefi e xoti fidotoup!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom