Hi there
I've just joined up here and wanted to wave Hi to everyone. Why am I here? I'm a new dad (yeah) and I really want to give my daughter every opportunity I can - I don't want to spoil her (well not too much) but I want to help create for her an understanding of money & wealth.
I'd like to use my many skills to reach up and grab at serious wealth - something no one else in my family has ever done before.
My background is varied, I've been in the internet industry for 14 years, I've run my own company, I've run other peoples companies. I've had ideas before that I have built up to prototypes - I've had companies like AT&T express interest in ideas I've worked on.
I'm looking to expand my network, and I've started blogging again at www.studiowhiz.com with information to help others grow wealth from the online realm.
So that's me ... I'm also into cars, living life and gardening - feel free to say Hi
I've just joined up here and wanted to wave Hi to everyone. Why am I here? I'm a new dad (yeah) and I really want to give my daughter every opportunity I can - I don't want to spoil her (well not too much) but I want to help create for her an understanding of money & wealth.
I'd like to use my many skills to reach up and grab at serious wealth - something no one else in my family has ever done before.
My background is varied, I've been in the internet industry for 14 years, I've run my own company, I've run other peoples companies. I've had ideas before that I have built up to prototypes - I've had companies like AT&T express interest in ideas I've worked on.
I'm looking to expand my network, and I've started blogging again at www.studiowhiz.com with information to help others grow wealth from the online realm.
So that's me ... I'm also into cars, living life and gardening - feel free to say Hi
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
