Hey guys,
I'm a recent college grad uninterested in the typical path of working a 9-5 job and living paycheck-to-paycheck. This period is irritating, yet humbling, because everyone asks the usual, "What are you going to do?" Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm using this time as a creative process to tap into my entrepreneurial sense.
Stumbling upon this place through another forum, I am extremely excited that I found this. There seems to be a lot of real genuine information unlike other sites where every other post is a reference to their own product or blog.
I have an idea for a forum I want to start; taking action (like many) is my big weakness, but I already feel more motivated by being here. Time to start digesting some info :reading:
- JeremyDS
I'm a recent college grad uninterested in the typical path of working a 9-5 job and living paycheck-to-paycheck. This period is irritating, yet humbling, because everyone asks the usual, "What are you going to do?" Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm using this time as a creative process to tap into my entrepreneurial sense.
Stumbling upon this place through another forum, I am extremely excited that I found this. There seems to be a lot of real genuine information unlike other sites where every other post is a reference to their own product or blog.
I have an idea for a forum I want to start; taking action (like many) is my big weakness, but I already feel more motivated by being here. Time to start digesting some info :reading:
- JeremyDS
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
