What's new

Hello from Montreal

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

IMEVO

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
7
Location
Montreal
Rep Bank
$160
User Power: 114%
Hi everyone!

My name is Steve and I'm from Montreal,Quebec, Canada. I have been somewhat involved in online marketing for some time, however not as successful as I hoped to be. All the while working full time "slow lane" jobs. For a long time I knew I wanted to be my own boss and have money work for me rather than always working for that money. One of my biggest problems always seem to be jumping from one money making idea to the next,never solely focusing in on one thing.
I just got a promotion at my job yesterday and it made me want to quit even more. I need to break free. Having this safety net slow lane job is preventing me from pushing forward.

I found this forum by chance and I'm really happy I did. I found the forum and then bought the book(other way around than most im sure) This forum seems great! I immediately noticed the lack of "gurus" around. Seems most people are very helpful and nice , but at the same time will tell you how it is and not paint a pretty picture of instant sucess in hopes that you will become a lead for them later. I'm enjoying reading and hopefully I can contribute and help others in the future.

I refuse to quit. I will never give up. Success will happen.

Thanks again MJ for writing fastlane and making this forum. It's a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of others.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom