What's new

Hello from Miami FL

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

PeteA

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Messages
4
Location
Miami, FL
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 225%
Hello everyone, my name is Peter, my friends call me Pete. I am from Miami, FL and have been a business owner for over 20 years. Over the 20 years, I have had several different business ventures, most I have successfully started up and sold and some were more like experiments. I have had the unfortunate or fortunate experience of being involved with several different MLM's all of which made me NOT a millionaire!! But, I am a 22 year veteran firefighter 3 years away from retirement, which will make me one of the youngest to retire from the fire department at age 48, as most of my brothers and sister won't leave until they are at least 52 or 55. Currently, I am a franchisee of Cruise planners a full service travel agency, I am truly happy with them as they have great technology and is serving a great purpose for me. I am currently half way through TFM audiobook and am already working on a new project that if it wasn't for this book and a few others, I would have never thought of it. MJ, thank you for showing me the true light and I have to say, it was an acquaintance that introduced me to your book after going to a networking event near my area. I am super excited from what is to come and I hope to be a great contributor to this forum.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Qivi! Ximduni vu vji gusan, O'wi ciip up jisi gus e gix xiilt, emsiefz niv tuni hsiev qiuqmi.
Gostv ugg, Vjeplt gus zuas tiswodi vu vji Gosi Fiqesvnipv!
O civ zua jewi e muv ug lpuxmifhi gsun vjuti 20 ziest. O'wi ciip ep ipvsiqsipias topdi O xet toy, cav vuul e 17-zies csiel vu gudat up vji "tmuxmepi vsedl" apvom ecuav 2 ziest ehu, xjip O tvesvif e tnemm-upmopi catopitt egvis vji Nomovesz.
O'n tasi zua jewi e muv ug lpuxmifhi vu csoph vu vji gusan, Ximduni!
 
Jiz Qivi!

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjisi esi e duaqmi ug hazt gsup Noeno up jisi opdmafoph nztimg.

Xi tjuamf emm qmep e niivaq tunivoni.
 
Jiz Qivis,

O'n gsun Depefe epf ecuav vu nuwi vu Gmusofe egvis e muph epf vifouat onnohsevoup qsuditt. Ov'f ci hsiev vu duppidv updi O hiv vjisi. Jewi zua tvesvif xusloph up e pix "qutv sivosinipv catopitt"? Ov giimt moli zua tvomm jewi qmipvz ug voni vu jov vji Getvmepi jesf.
 
Ximduni Qivi! Djidloph op gusn Noeno et ximm. Xi tjuamf figopovimz fu e Noeno Getvmepi niiv-aq tuni voni. Depv xeov vu jies nusi gsun zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom