The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Mauritius

LaneMan

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 4, 2020
Mauritius
Hi everyone,

I discovered MJ DeMarco's book UNSCRIPTED while watching YT videos about fake gurus and scams because I've seen my fair share of fake gurus when I was a member on black hat world forum and a proud member of robert kiyosaki's mailing list (the guy tries to sell you a $10 ebook every 30 mins that contains everything you need to know to make $10k in 7 days).

When I started reading MJ's book, I was still skeptical but I kept reading and when I visited this forum for the first time I decided that no, this guy is probably not bullshitting. I still have my doubts because I've been lied to countless times but hey, we'll see.

Anyway, I live in a small island called Mauritius and I started my own web development company back in 2018 but I didn't have time to work on it at all because of my full time job. I quit my job right before Covid and now I'm trying to grow my business full time.

I hope I will be able to give as much information as I take from you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
Welcome

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
You live in a beautiful country, most people would work their a$$ off to retire in a paradise like that ;) Been there twice, last time was January this year, just before the COVID thing...

Anyway, welcome!

LaneMan

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 4, 2020
Mauritius
You live in a beautiful country, most people would work their a$$ off to retire in a paradise like that ;) Been there twice, last time was January this year, just before the COVID thing...

Anyway, welcome!

Yea that's right! It doesn't take much to retire to my country if you're already middle class in a developed country like US or UK because 1 USD = ~40 MUR.

What places did you visit here?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome!

Mj's the real deal, no upsells or fancy seminars here. Check out his YT aswell, tons of great content!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
What places did you visit here?
Spent a week in Grand Baie and a week in Le Morne.

Was traveling with a 3-years old son so did mostly relax on the beach and touristy stuff; a couple of beaches, Grand Bassin, Chamarel (waterfall, seven colored earth), a quick stop in Port Louis, and of course - rum tasting :smile:

LaneMan

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 4, 2020
Mauritius
Spent a week in Grand Baie and a week in Le Morne.

Was traveling with a 3-years old son so did mostly relax on the beach and touristy stuff; a couple of beaches, Grand Bassin, Chamarel (waterfall, seven colored earth), a quick stop in Port Louis, and of course - rum tasting :smile:

Fun stuff brother, I live pretty close to Grand Bassin. Sometimes I ride there on bicycle.

Hit me up next time you fly here, I'll show you some cool places.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...