The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Good morning from Mauritius

marc.israel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Mauritius
At last a book that tells the truth (Unscripted ) about the rat race and the entrepreneur's world. Thank you @MJ DeMarco, I have a blast listening to you when driving these last days. Been in two, back in the entrepreneur's world, founded 3 companies in 2 years, now looking to scale. Enjoying every moment and found back my energy and passion for creating and delivering value. Grinding every day and loving it!

I'm one of the "lucky" bastards (read who chose) who lives on a sandy beach in a tropical island (currently locked down, but hey, it's paradise, so no complains here), and keep working for the love of it and seeing smile on people's face. But, I need to continous learn to get better and scale as fast as possible, as this is is my weeakest point.

Looking forward to exchanging, contributing and learning.

Marc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
At last a book that tells the truth (Unscripted ) about the rat race and the entrepreneur's world. Thank you @MJ DeMarco, I have a blast listening to you when driving these last days. Been in two, back in the entrepreneur's world, founded 3 companies in 2 years, now looking to scale. Enjoying every moment and found back my energy and passion for creating and delivering value. Grinding every day and loving it!

I'm one of the "lucky" bastards (read who chose) who lives on a sandy beach in a tropical island (currently locked down, but hey, it's paradise, so no complains here), and keep working for the love of it and seeing smile on people's face. But, I need to continous learn to get better and scale as fast as possible, as this is is my weeakest point.

Marc
Hey Marc
Welcome to the forum. May I ask in which niche your businesses are? Because of your tragic oil disaster, I heard that a lot of local tourism had to close down. Hope you're doing well.

-Kasimir

marc.israel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 7, 2020
Mauritius
Hey Marc
Welcome to the forum. May I ask in which niche your businesses are? Because of your tragic oil disaster, I heard that a lot of local tourism had to close down. Hope you're doing well.

-Kasimir
Thanks Kasimir. I've a consulting business, a podcast one and a business angel investing one as well. The tourism has gone down not because of the oil spill (which was pretty limited and got cleaned due to the swift action of citizens), but because our borders are closed. You can come to Mauritius only if you agree to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, and even with this, the number of flights have dropped significantly.

Marc

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Thanks Kasimir. I've a consulting business, a podcast one and a business angel investing one as well. The tourism has gone down not because of the oil spill (which was pretty limited and got cleaned due to the swift action of citizens), but because our borders are closed. You can come to Mauritius only if you agree to spend 2 weeks in quarantine, and even with this, the number of flights have dropped significantly.

Marc
Oh wow. Interesting business ideas!
And happy that the oil spill wasn't as big as I thought. Then I may come to Mauritius when the whole Covid is over to boost your economics a little ;)
Hope that you're doing well. Wish you all the best.

Kasimir

LaneMan

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jul 4, 2020
Mauritius

Marc

Hey man, I'm from Mauritius too. This is a really great forum, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...