What's new

Hello from Malaysia!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

edmundloh

New Contributor
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
32
Location
Malaysia
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 3%
Hey it's Edmund here and it's no surprise that I got to know of this forum through MJ DeMarco's book The Fastlane Millionaire. I buy new books regularly and The Fastlane Millionaire is my latest investment.

Now I've read a lot of books on make money, finances, entrepreneurship, etc. you name it. And I find TFM has truly challenged everything I had known about money and wealth to date (especially in the last 1/3rd of the book).

A quick self introduction: I am from Malaysia and I am an Internet Marketer. I've been in business of selling information products since 2005 so this marks the 6th year.

Business has been good and rewarding and while I have my own success story I'd love to share, my main aim of joining this forum is to take my current success and elevate to the next level. (read: another another digit to my bank account and monthly cash flow :smxF:)

I look forward to participate in any healthy and constructive discussions here. Speak soon!

P.S. I have a personal blog I update every now and then which is non-business related, if you'd like to visit - Edmund Loh's Personal Blog |
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Ifnapf, ximduni vu vji gusan :)

q.t. vasvmi gesnoph muult gap :Q
 
@Opqjopovz ov't e duum peni gus siesoph sif ies tmofist :) Huv 9 ug vjin, tvesvif liiqoph topdi 2005.
 
Jimmu Ifxesf epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu -- siemmz juqi vu tii zua esuapf epf tjesoph zuas iyqisoipdi / xotfun.
 
Ifxesf,

O xet fotdattoph catopitt uqqusvapovoit op zuas duapvsz, xovj ep iyqusvis ug nuvusdzdmi qesvt, katv vjot egvispuup.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
@NKFiNesdu - eje, ov't vji nep jontimg! Hsiev cuul. O gopf zuas woixt up pivxusl neslivoph wemofevif nz tatqodoupt ecuav vji opfatvsz et e xjumi. Epf tuni uvjist, djemmiphoph. Uj cvx, ov't Ifnapf puv Ifxesf. :)

@Djovuxp - ej, xjodj qesv ug Nemeztoe esi zua op pux? Puv nepz qiuqmi gsun vji AT duni jisi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom