The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Malaysia!

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
Hey it's Edmund here and it's no surprise that I got to know of this forum through MJ DeMarco's book The Fastlane Millionaire. I buy new books regularly and The Fastlane Millionaire is my latest investment.

Now I've read a lot of books on make money, finances, entrepreneurship, etc. you name it. And I find TFM has truly challenged everything I had known about money and wealth to date (especially in the last 1/3rd of the book).

A quick self introduction: I am from Malaysia and I am an Internet Marketer. I've been in business of selling information products since 2005 so this marks the 6th year.

Business has been good and rewarding and while I have my own success story I'd love to share, my main aim of joining this forum is to take my current success and elevate to the next level. (read: another another digit to my bank account and monthly cash flow :smxF:)

I look forward to participate in any healthy and constructive discussions here. Speak soon!

P.S. I have a personal blog I update every now and then which is non-business related, if you'd like to visit - Edmund Loh's Personal Blog |

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
@Inphinity it's a cool name for rearing red ear sliders :) Got 9 of them, started keeping since 2005.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Edward and thanks for the great intro -- really hope to see you around and sharing your experience / wisdom.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Edward,

I was discussing business opportunities in your country, with an exporter of motorcycle parts, just this afternoon.

Welcome to the forum.

edmundloh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
May 20, 2011
Malaysia
@MJ DeMarco - aha, it's the man himself! Great book. I find your views on network marketing validated my suspicions about the industry as a whole. And some others, challenging. Oh btw, it's Edmund not Edward. :)

@Chitown - ah, which part of Malaysia are you in now? Not many people from the US come here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...