- Joined
- Jun 5, 2013
- Messages
- 133
Rep Bank
$740
$740
User Power: 216%
Greetings!
I recently picked up MJ's book on kindle and decided to join this forum in order to engage in generative exchanges with like minded people.
Currently, I work full time managing the finances/details of my husband's e-commerce business (small business 10 employees and about 20 1099 contractors). I also run my own little operation that is a slowlane business (owning a second part time job, really), but it does allow me some tax great advantages.
Being married to/working with a fairly successful entrepreneur gives me the opportunity to learn as I work. I would like to start my own business without quitting my day job, but am ready to trade in my slowlane business for a fastlane business. Having someone to take care of the finances and details gives my husband the freedom to focus on his long term vision for our main company, which benefits me also. At the same time, I would like to have a successful fastlane business of my own, so I am working on developing the skills and mindset to do just that.
I look forward to learning from you and with you.
I recently picked up MJ's book on kindle and decided to join this forum in order to engage in generative exchanges with like minded people.
Currently, I work full time managing the finances/details of my husband's e-commerce business (small business 10 employees and about 20 1099 contractors). I also run my own little operation that is a slowlane business (owning a second part time job, really), but it does allow me some tax great advantages.
Being married to/working with a fairly successful entrepreneur gives me the opportunity to learn as I work. I would like to start my own business without quitting my day job, but am ready to trade in my slowlane business for a fastlane business. Having someone to take care of the finances and details gives my husband the freedom to focus on his long term vision for our main company, which benefits me also. At the same time, I would like to have a successful fastlane business of my own, so I am working on developing the skills and mindset to do just that.
I look forward to learning from you and with you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
