dogen
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2022
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 300%
Hey guys,
I've been an affiliate marketer for years now. Turned over probably quite a bit of money, spent a lot, worked very little cuz I had a good team.
Eventually I got tired of the sickening world of online marketing. Income started running out by expanses remained the same. Life style is not wild but it's quite good.
I'm looking for the next thing to do with my life right now. I have 750k USD in cash (I mean it's in the bank, but it's just liquid).
Trying to figure out what to do? Was thinking about NFT/Crypto but somehow got dismayed with the current affairs.
Would love to join a brain storming group or just meet some similar minded guys and brain storm.
Anyway,
Great to be here.
I've been an affiliate marketer for years now. Turned over probably quite a bit of money, spent a lot, worked very little cuz I had a good team.
Eventually I got tired of the sickening world of online marketing. Income started running out by expanses remained the same. Life style is not wild but it's quite good.
I'm looking for the next thing to do with my life right now. I have 750k USD in cash (I mean it's in the bank, but it's just liquid).
Trying to figure out what to do? Was thinking about NFT/Crypto but somehow got dismayed with the current affairs.
Would love to join a brain storming group or just meet some similar minded guys and brain storm.
Anyway,
Great to be here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
