Hey everyone, hope your all doing well, wherever you are in the world!
I signed up here in the hope that I would find like minded people interested in accumulating wealth fast and also to learn from those that have done it before me.
At the moment I'm broke (but happy :smxB
and studying something I love. I would, however, love to be able to help out my family who are struggling in the current irish economic climate and also to have disposable income to spend on doing things I love, like travelling. I would also like to be able to start saving and investing in a real and substantial way.
Anyway that's me. I hope my experience here is a good one and I learn a thing or two. Thanks for having me!
I signed up here in the hope that I would find like minded people interested in accumulating wealth fast and also to learn from those that have done it before me.
At the moment I'm broke (but happy :smxB
Anyway that's me. I hope my experience here is a good one and I learn a thing or two. Thanks for having me!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
