The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Intro from Ireland - 35 years old

liam_francis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Jan 4, 2023
Ireland
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum having been listening to 'Unscripted ' as an audiobook for the last few years.

I've been working in the tech industry in Ireland for many years and have been setting my sights on becoming self-employed for some time now.

However, I know I run the risk of doing a lot of talking and not doing any action. I've had ideas before but never enough push to really go for it. The last six to twelve months has crystalised things for me in that I have realised that I will always feel frustrated and unfulfilled if I remain in corporate employment.

It was not always like this. I've had some good experiences but being a corporate serf for the next 30 years is not an appealing prospect and while I'm still young I want to see if there's something better for me out there.

I'll probably spend time lurking and learning from previous conversations but I'm hoping to be inspired by your experiences and to pluck up the courage to take the plunge in the months ahead.

Looking forward to learning and interacting with you,
Liam

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GaryR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum having been listening to 'Unscripted ' as an audiobook for the last few years.

I've been working in the tech industry in Ireland for many years and have been setting my sights on becoming self-employed for some time now.

However, I know I run the risk of doing a lot of talking and not doing any action. I've had ideas before but never enough push to really go for it. The last six to twelve months has crystalised things for me in that I have realised that I will always feel frustrated and unfulfilled if I remain in corporate employment.

It was not always like this. I've had some good experiences but being a corporate serf for the next 30 years is not an appealing prospect and while I'm still young I want to see if there's something better for me out there.

I'll probably spend time lurking and learning from previous conversations but I'm hoping to be inspired by your experiences and to pluck up the courage to take the plunge in the months ahead.

Liam
I'm also in Ireland buddy, I'm running. my online business the past 8 years. Did you manage to get anything started in the past year?

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Welcome. I'm from Ireland too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adam256

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 14, 2022
Hi everyone,

Liam
I'm also from Ireland too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!