What's new

Hello from Ireland!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BlackDiamond

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Location
Ireland
Rep Bank
$135
User Power: 300%
Hello everyone, my name is Scott I'm 26 years old from Ireland. I have read Unscripted and the millionaire Fastlane several times on audiobook and hard copy. I have always been very entrepreneurial since I was a teenager and this has often made it difficult to relate to other lads my age. I had several F this moments through life, either from having bad jobs or falling on hard times financially. Ive always had good ideas and then ill struggle to take action and then the idea never materialises. I recently became a dad for the first time and I had a real F this event. It made me realise that I want the best life possible for my child and partner and a 9-5 just won't provide that. I am taking the first step by signing up to the forum and surrounding myself with like-minded people. This in istself is priceless because the internet nowadays feel like everyone is just trying to part the paper from your wallet. I'm excited to be a part of this community and become unscripted!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom