The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Germany & thoughts on MJ's quotes

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
Hello everyone,

I am from Germany and have read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted ". Furthermore, I have been watching the videos on MJ's youtube channel, from his straightforward, clear-cut messages communicated at the pool of his mansion to the animated videos to the thought-provoking Instagram posts in which he criticizes for example the idea of saving money for 50 years in order to retire rich.

Working in the financial industry, my expertise is especially the stock market and banking in general, since I have acquired a lot of knowledge and experience in this field. I know MJ has his own opinion on the stock market, on which I wish to comment in a moment. I am currently creating virtual portfolios where I am implementing my trading ideas, which, after finding investors, are issued in the form of open-ended certificates traded on the Stuttgart stock exchange. At the moment, one of my certificates, which is a portfolio of software companies, is in the process of being issued, since it met all the criteria, including the necessary amount of investment, etc.

I think MJ is very gifted when it comes to expressing ideas in a way that these ideas stay in your mind for a very long time. I've read "The Millionare Fastlane" several years ago and the concepts of his book are still continuously crossing my mind to this days. I am talking about life-changing quotes like "You see, when you unlock yourself from the handcuffs of time imposed by the Slowlane roadmap, you assign income to a system that leverages unlimited mathematics, and fast wealth becomes possible."

As I mentioned earlier, I also wish to comment on MJ's thoughts on the stock market. MJ wrote that you should control your financial destiny, not put it in the hands of some company or the stock market. Although having a lot of respect for MJ, I have a slightly different opinion in this case. As an investor, you need to make sure that you are investing in good companies which will also generate profits in the future.

When choosing these companies, you have to search for those with a sustainable business model and with a management which has an identical incentive structure as the shareholder. The management has to be just as sad as the shareholder when the stock dips and just as happy as the shareholder when the stock rises. In terms of sustainability, you have to choose a company with a business model which, even far in the future, will be in a position to generate positive free cash flow and a good yield. A business model which cannot be imitated by other smart companies in the next few years, thanks to patents or a household name. Maybe MJ was talking about people about that invest in the stock market without a detailed plan. In this case, I agree. You should only invest having a clear strategy.

An investor having a clear strategy calculates a fair value for every stock. As soon as the price of the stock exceeds this fair value, you sell the stock and viceversa. When you take a look at the low stock prices in December 2018, for example, you should have been rather happy than sad, since this was the perfect moment to buy stocks that fell below their fair value. This, however, has nothing to do with timing or technical analysis, but with focused work leading to a fair value, while the market simply decides if you should buy or sell the stock.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

H:E:A:T

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jul 12, 2019
Germany
hi and welcome :)

I am also from Germany, Bavaria! Your background sounds quite impressive and your business model legit! Good luck with that one!

If you wanna exchange in German you can PM me for Skype or something. Allways good to meet people :)

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
hi and welcome :)

I am also from Germany, Bavaria! Your background sounds quite impressive and your business model legit! Good luck with that one!

If you wanna exchange in German you can PM me for Skype or something. Allways good to meet people :)

Hallo, vielen Dank. :)
I am also from Bavaria. Thank you for the invitation to PM or Skype. I gladly accept it. I am happy to be in this forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...