What's new

Hello from France !

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Benfromfrance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 300%
My name is Benjamin, 36 years old. I'm belgian (from Liège), I'm married to a french woman and we have two children (7 and 5). and I've been living in France for 14 years. I lived for a year in Canada (Ontario) as a Rotary exchange student and I've been in the US a few times.

I'm a self employed speach pathologist. I've been interested in business, financial freedom and real estate for a few years now and I've read many books on the subject. I just finished MJ De Marco's book and I really loved it. It was so inspiring and it gave me the motivation to continue working on my Internet project. MJ if you ever read this thank you for writing this book (not very original I know:))

RIght now I'm in the slowlane. I invested in offices I also bought 4 appartments with a nice cash flow but still it's the slowlane. As a speach pathologist I exchange my time for money and I'd like to change that.

I hope I can get some good advices from the members of your forum.

Merci !

Ben
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Coipwipai ea gusan Cip, puat pi tunnit qet puncsiay à qesmis gsepçeot odo
Podi vu jewi gsepduqjupit op jisi :-)
 
Cupkuas Come iv nisdo quas vup hipvom nuv f'eddaiom :) Vjeplt gus vji lopf xusft. Vjot gusan muult moli e siemmz podi qmedi.

Cip
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom