Hi Fastlane Forum members
My name is Alex, I'm a 23 years old french guy (my english may not be perfect ), I discovered MJ videos a few month ago and I totally agree with his state of mind.
I drop out my master degree because I wasn't interested enough by classes.
I was commited to build a website dedicated to help people to build great website with wordpress. The website is a 6 or 7 month old now, and revenues are better each month.
It's not the Fastlane, but I'm working hard to grow this money tree. I've a lot of ideas to expend this website, and I'm going to do it.
A lot of people is laughting a me because I don't want to get a "classic" job, but I don't care.
I can't wait to laughting at them when my business will be fully automated
I'm here to learn from experienced people and give some advice if I can help.
All the best
Alex
PS : Is there many french people on this forum ?
My name is Alex, I'm a 23 years old french guy (my english may not be perfect ), I discovered MJ videos a few month ago and I totally agree with his state of mind.
I drop out my master degree because I wasn't interested enough by classes.
I was commited to build a website dedicated to help people to build great website with wordpress. The website is a 6 or 7 month old now, and revenues are better each month.
It's not the Fastlane, but I'm working hard to grow this money tree. I've a lot of ideas to expend this website, and I'm going to do it.
A lot of people is laughting a me because I don't want to get a "classic" job, but I don't care.
I can't wait to laughting at them when my business will be fully automated
I'm here to learn from experienced people and give some advice if I can help.
All the best
Alex
PS : Is there many french people on this forum ?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
