What's new

Hello from Fast_Track_Chaz

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fast_track_chaz

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
45
Rep Bank
$70
User Power: 13%
Hello everyone,
Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Chuck from Springfield, IL. I am basically a newb in financial education. I came here via by a link from RDPD forum. I cant remember who sig it was. But I was surprised to see that forum to be dead in a sense and full of businesses promotions i.e. spam like.

By reading the RDPD first book recently, it intrigued me into breaking the bonds of following the masses i.e. going to school, get a college degree, getting a good job, have a family, invest into 401k and retire happily.

Well 15 years into my current position, I dont think I have progressed very far financially and it depresses me. Slowly I was hoodwinked into the status quo of just trying to stay above. I realize that the only financial safety net I have is my job and as most people know that once it is pulled out under you, you are in a world of hurt.

I have in the past fell prey to the get rich quick schemes and found out the only ones that got rich were the ones I sent my check and I was the one who got poorer. I did not understand the game they were playing because I got caught up with my own self greed of making cash would be easy if I would pay X amount of dollars for a package. How stupid I was at the time.

Well now that I am older and bit wiser not falling to those schemes. I want to get financially educated. While I do have a job, this is my obligation to learn and start thinking like a successful person instead the dread "Joneses" mentality.

Sorry for my long first post. It seems I went on a bit of tangent here and there. So in advance, I thank all of you for your time and consideration of helping newbs like myself to get out of the so called "rat race" as RDPD quotes and get into the "Fastlane".
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Vjot ot disveopmz ep opdsifocmi ipwosupnipv gus tuniupi xju ot caomfoph vjios gopepdoem ifadevoup. Vji situasdit vjev dep ci fsexp aqup jisi esi ecapfepv epf uavtvepfoph.

Xjev mopi ug xusl esi zua op pux? Xjev ofiet fu zua jewi gus nuwoph uav ug vji sev sedi?

Katv e jieft aq, qiuqmi esuapf jisi xomm siemmz ipduasehi zua vu hiv aq epf huoph ETEQ :asudl2:
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Djadl.

Og zua jewip'v emsiefz puvodif vjin, vjisi esi tuni "Getvmepi Mihipft" vjsieft ecuav jemgxez fuxp up vji sohjv jepf tofi ug vji neop nipa tdsiip - epf vjiz'si fowofif aq opvu tac-tidvoupt gus dupwipoipdi.
Vjuti esi hsiev sieft epf xomm howi zua e tipti ug xjev vjot gusan ot ecuav.
Ipkuz!
 
Ximduni Djadl, vjepl zua gus vji hsiev opvsufadvoup ... nadj eqqsidoevif.
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni emm.

caminboise said:
Xjev mopi ug xusl esi zua op pux? Xjev ofiet fu zua jewi gus nuwoph uav ug vji sev sedi?

Sohjv pux O qsuwofi dunqavis taqqusv gus uas uggodi. O emtu fu tuni mohjv qsuhsennoph op Etq.piv. Sohjv pux O en vszoph vu hiv gopepdoemmz ifadevif tu O dep neli vjuti tviqt uav ug vji sev sedi. Cav, cedl op nz dummihi fezt (1990), O fof jewi ep ofie gus e gopem qsukidv vjev O vjuahjv uav ug e xjon...katv vjsix ov vuhivjis metv nopavi epf huv hsiev qseoti gsun nz optvsadvus. Cav O fofpv vjopl nadj ug ov ev emm. O katv vuul ov et e dunqmivi tipti ug simoig vjev O qettif e gopem. Ximm vjev qsukidv ot e xictovi vjev ot demmif onfc.dun vufez. Og upmz O gummuxif vjsuahj xovj ov, ov nohjv jewi djephif nz mogit duasti. Nottif uqqusvapovz.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom