What's new

Hello from Detroit!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

cat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
23
Location
Detroit, MI
Rep Bank
$255
User Power: 196%
Hi There!

My full name is Catherine. You can call me Cat. I've read TMF and am currently listening to Unscripted . I'm eager to put into action what I am learing. Here is more about me:

In 2009, I was "let go" from my J-O-B. The best thing that ever happened to me! I made a decent living as a single-parent at that time. While I was working, I had been enrolled in college and taking one class each semester to try and get through. After losing my job - I cashed in the 401K and pension, finished college, took that regional, large chain retailer, former employer to court; represented myself, WON; then took the money they awarded me and started a business.

Today, I operate a Boudoir Photography Studio in the Detroit area. Having a niche has been amazing for sales, but it only affects few in my surroundings and I have a limit on how many I can serve (capacity). I am putting thoughts together to branch out in order to affect millions worldwide. This will be the beginning.
I, also, have a passion for social media and enjoy helping others build their business' with the current platforms.
My thoughts and ideas are varied, it's dialing it in that I struggle with.

In the past 8 years, I have learned so much about the world around me. I am not a fast laner, yet. I am not a slow laner either. I kinda have one foot on the sidewalk (bad spending habits) and am leaping over the slow lane with one toe in that fast lane. I've done well, but now it's time to expand my knowledge and influence more! I have the ambition and motivation nailed and ready to do the work.

I am so freaking excited to be here! Thank you @MJ DeMarco
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf Dev epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu. Podi vu jewi epuvjis ipvsiqsipias jisi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cat
Ximduni, O katv nuwif vu Fivsuov!
Zez! Cusp epf seotif jisi. Miv ni lpux og zua iwis piif epz voqt up gap vjoph vu fu, qmedit vu hu us qiuqmi vu niiv.

Ximduni vu vji F!

Tipv gsun nz TN-H955A atoph Veqeveml
 
  • Like
Reactions: cat
Ximduni epf huuf madl!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom