newbeginning
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2011
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$70
$70
Hello everyone,
I must say, I have looked at quite a few online entrepreneur-oriented forums, but this one looks like it has the friendliest people by far! Cheers
.
As for myself, I am unemployed right now and looking to start with baby steps in business. I will cruise around the forum in the coming days and see if I can learn/help anyone. I may have some skills from my past lives that could help others, or at least I hope so.
Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone in the coming days!
Dean
I must say, I have looked at quite a few online entrepreneur-oriented forums, but this one looks like it has the friendliest people by far! Cheers
As for myself, I am unemployed right now and looking to start with baby steps in business. I will cruise around the forum in the coming days and see if I can learn/help anyone. I may have some skills from my past lives that could help others, or at least I hope so.
Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone in the coming days!
Dean
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
