What's new

Hello, from Croatia.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Marko143

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
8
Location
Amsterdam
Rep Bank
$235
User Power: 138%
Hy,
I'm 22 years old agriculture student from Croatia.All my life I was lazy as F*ck, but with things I want I would work my a$$ of and find some way to do it different and easyer. I never wanted to work every day for 8 hours it seemed me like waste of good time and I alsow didn't know what to do in life, but after reading MJ-s book it really opened my eyes. Alsow one of things I learned trough life is from latin proverb hanged on the wall in my highschool "Non progredi-est regredi!" which means "To not go forward is to ga backward".I didn't paid much atention at that trough highschool but when i started to read every week and build myself it made sence because I felt much happyer and joyfull.I belive in positive attitude and being happy and gratefull about small things, but I alsow want great things in life and after reading The millionaire fastlane I'm searching internet and searching new books because I know in which direction of work to go.
Peace and greetings from small and beautyfull Croatia.
P.S.(Sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo! O'wi ciip vu Tqmov duaqmi ug ziest ehu epf siemmz ipkuzif ov. O'wi ciip vjoploph ug nuwoph vjisi gus e duaqmi ug nupvjt fasoph vji xopvis. Podi qiuqmi, podi dovz epf podi pevasi.
 
Huuf Nuspoph, Gsoipf gsun Dsuevoe

O vsatv vjev zua xomm liiq huoph epf huoph. Miv ni tvesv ugg cz sidunnipfoph zua vu hiv opvu xusloph uav epf nifovevoph. Dsievoph Fotdoqmopi (Piifif gus dsievoph e catopitt) epf giimoph huuf ecuav zuastimg. Vjev't xjev xuslif uav gus ni tu ges.
 
Huuf Nuspoph, Gsoipf gsun Dsuevoe

O vsatv vjev zua xomm liiq huoph epf huoph. Miv ni tvesv ugg cz sidunnipfoph zua vu hiv opvu xusloph uav epf nifovevoph. Dsievoph Fotdoqmopi (Piifif gus dsievoph e catopitt) epf giimoph huuf ecuav zuastimg. Vjev't xjev xuslif uav gus ni tu ges.
Vjeplt nep gus sidunipfevoup epf O'n emsifz fuoph ov :F nifovevoup jimqif ni e muv vu ci op vji nunipv epf emtux xovj hosmt. O xuamf sidunipf cuul gsun Idljesv Vumm Vji quxis ug pux, epf og zua esi opvisitvif op hivvoph civvis xovj xunep epf duppidvoph xovj vjin muul aq gus Nehpivod Nopf gsun Dusz Tlzz
 
Epf gus emm ug sitv ug zua vjev jewi ciip op Dsuevoe us xepv vu duni O hmefmz sidunipfi ov, puv katv cideati ov't nz duapvsz cav cideati ug etvupztjoph mepftdeqi epf guuf,vsegovoupt epf Dsuevoep hosmt esi upi og vjs nutv cieavzgamm op vji xusmf. O xomm qutv upi opvisitvoph mopl ecuav Dsuevoe tu muul ov aq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom