The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, from Croatia.

Marko143

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 14, 2017
Amsterdam
Hy,
I'm 22 years old agriculture student from Croatia.All my life I was lazy as F*ck, but with things I want I would work my a$$ of and find some way to do it different and easyer. I never wanted to work every day for 8 hours it seemed me like waste of good time and I alsow didn't know what to do in life, but after reading MJ-s book it really opened my eyes. Alsow one of things I learned trough life is from latin proverb hanged on the wall in my highschool "Non progredi-est regredi!" which means "To not go forward is to ga backward".I didn't paid much atention at that trough highschool but when i started to read every week and build myself it made sence because I felt much happyer and joyfull.I belive in positive attitude and being happy and gratefull about small things, but I alsow want great things in life and after reading The millionaire fastlane I'm searching internet and searching new books because I know in which direction of work to go.
Peace and greetings from small and beautyfull Croatia.
P.S.(Sorry if my english grammar isn't perfect)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nocubicles

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 2, 2017
Estonia
Hi! I've been to Split couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I've been thinking of moving there for a couple of months during the winter. Nice people, nice city and nice nature.

Edwin Franco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 19, 2014
Good Morning, Friend from Croatia

I trust that you will keep going and going. Let me start off by recommending you to get into working out and meditating. Creating Discipline (Needed for creating a business) and feeling good about yourself. That's what worked out for me so far.

Marko143

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 14, 2017
Amsterdam
Good Morning, Friend from Croatia

I trust that you will keep going and going. Let me start off by recommending you to get into working out and meditating. Creating Discipline (Needed for creating a business) and feeling good about yourself. That's what worked out for me so far.
Thanks man for recomendation and I'm alredy doing it :D meditation helped me a lot to be in the moment and alsow with girls. I would recomend book from Eckhart Toll The power of now, and if you are interested in getting better with woman and connecting with them look up for Magnetic Mind from Cory Skyy

Marko143

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 14, 2017
Amsterdam
And for all of rest of you that have been in Croatia or want to come I gladly recomende it, not just because it's my country but because of astonyshing landscape and food,trafitions and Croatian girls are one if thr most beautyfull in the world. I will post one interesting link about Croatia so look it up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...