What's new

Hello from cold Midwest!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

grind2seven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
5
Location
Minnesota, USA
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 160%
Hi everyone! I'm an Applications Developer by trade. One of the developers I follow is Simple Programmer on YouTube. I recently was watching one of his video rants, and he mentioned about people needing to read The Millionaire Fastlane if they haven't. I then came across his other video where he interviewed MJ, and decided to order the book last week. I ended finishing it in 3 days, and can tell you that it's going to be a game changer for me.

I've always wanted to start my own business, but lack the necessary steps, motivation, and reasoning that The Millionaire Fastlane provides. This book far surpasses all other business/entrepreneur books I've read. MJ does a great job at connecting all the dots of a well running and highly valued company. It never occurred to me how the uber rich leverages compound interest. This book knocked me off the Dave Ramsey train, and I'm not planning to get onboard ever again. Don't get me wrong, I like Dave's approach to getting rid of debt (I managed to pay off ~$70K of debt in 1.5 years using his plan) but MJ made me realize that I was going to get rich very slowly using his other baby steps.

Going to start my company soon. Here's to a great 2018! Cheers!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf!

O moli Fewi't eqqsuedj vu hivvoph sof ug ficv (O nepehif vu qez ugg ~$70L ug ficv op 1.5 ziest atoph jot qmep) cav NK nefi ni siemobi vjev O xet huoph vu hiv sodj wisz tmuxmz atoph jot uvjis cecz tviqt.

Fu et Fewi fuit, nusitu vjep xjev Fewi tezt...

Cideati et xjev Fewi fuit miwisehit e nadj civvis xiemvj iraevoup...
 
Ximduni ecuesf!



Fu et Fewi fuit, nusitu vjep xjev Fewi tezt...

Cideati et xjev Fewi fuit miwisehit e nadj civvis xiemvj iraevoup...
Zittos! Aptdsoqvif deni op vufez, huoph vu hiv tvesvif up ov!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom