tulysses
New Contributor
Hello, I am tulysses from China. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " about two months ago, and it truly opened my eyes.
Though I am 30 years old now, in my heart I still feel like a boy. So much more failure and success are waiting for me ahead. Thanks to MJ Demacro, you show me another way to live, a better way to live. You show me how to become a master of your fate, not a slave of your fate. I truly believe that starting my business can help me become a better man.
I am grateful to MJ Demacro for opening my eyes. I am grateful to this forum's contributors, like IceCreamKid, RHL, SinisterLex, to name a few. You are inspirational to me and many others.
I quit my job last month, and started my pursuit of entrepreneurship. But without a clear goal, it resulted in a few weeks of "action-fakings". So I followed SinisterLex's thread to learn copywriting, and started to cold calling local businesses, hoping to add value to other people.
So enough of "I, I, I". Since I heard some people in the forum had problems with Chinese manufacturers, and I am living in Guangdong Province, I can help you communicate with your manufacturer for free. Though I am still a total beginner at this, I will try my best to help you solve your problem. Feel free to contact me.
Though I am 30 years old now, in my heart I still feel like a boy. So much more failure and success are waiting for me ahead. Thanks to MJ Demacro, you show me another way to live, a better way to live. You show me how to become a master of your fate, not a slave of your fate. I truly believe that starting my business can help me become a better man.
I am grateful to MJ Demacro for opening my eyes. I am grateful to this forum's contributors, like IceCreamKid, RHL, SinisterLex, to name a few. You are inspirational to me and many others.
I quit my job last month, and started my pursuit of entrepreneurship. But without a clear goal, it resulted in a few weeks of "action-fakings". So I followed SinisterLex's thread to learn copywriting, and started to cold calling local businesses, hoping to add value to other people.
So enough of "I, I, I". Since I heard some people in the forum had problems with Chinese manufacturers, and I am living in Guangdong Province, I can help you communicate with your manufacturer for free. Though I am still a total beginner at this, I will try my best to help you solve your problem. Feel free to contact me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
