The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Canada!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

wpexpert

New Contributor
Dec 10, 2018
Ottawa, Canada
Hello everybody,
I joined Fastlane forum back in December, read excellent posts but didn't take the time for a proper intro into this section so here it is.
My name is Frederic Sune, I am living in Ottawa, Canada and I am the CEO of WP Expert, a web agency specialized on WordPress. But, I refer myself as a Creative Entrepreneur defined as a person with multiple interests and talents who is happiest and most fulfilled when developing multiple profit centers and pursuing multiple careers.
I am involved on multiple projects like bringing back the sub-urban train in Ottawa via the MOOSE project, launch a SaaS application called PageSpeed Leads which generate leads from a single page speed load test for Web/SEO/Marketers Agencies, co-founder of the Ottawa Tool Library (sharing economy) as well board member of a French online learning platform for social entrepreneurs. As you can see, a lot of different fields...
My goal for this year (2019) is to increase our RMM by 100% from $6,000 to $12,000 by staying as small as we are today (4 teams members).
Fastlane posts are a very goof source of inspiration to improve my business or find other ideas.
Thanks to having me @MJ DeMarco
Fred

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forum Fred,

It's nice to see another Canadian, especially one that is invested in the community around him.

Jeff Noel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Thanks Jeff! Je vois sur ton profil que tu travailles en informatique aussi... :)
In which domain?
Moving back and forth between an IT Tech and a web dev. I work for a University here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I have zero coding skills whatsoever. Are coding skills needed? Will the be learned in the...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock