What's new

Hello from Canada

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Novus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
10
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Rep Bank
$105
Hello everyone.
Currently, I am a 16 year old Fastlane student.
I have currently in the process of reading the book on my iPad and so far, it has created some insight about the Fastlane world.

I would just like to thank MJ for writing such a great book and for being a contributing member on LamboPower :smxB:

At a very early age, I knew I wanted to grow up to be an entrepreneur. Having to grow up from a poor background sparked my interest.

Currently, I am attending school through online courses to free up more time in my life. I currently live in a bookstore reading books for 6-8 hours a day.
From the Lamborghini forums on the net, I aspire to own a Lamborghini or maybe a Rolls (I prefer luxury over sport) in the near future. Now, to reach that goal, I have a business that I have in mind but that's for another thread.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Juxfz epf ximduni vu vji gusan!

O'n dassipvmz mowoph upi juas ietv ug Demhesz (O katv nuwif jisi gsun nupvsiem)

Og zua iwis xepv vu niiv aq vu fotdatt catopitt/opwitvoph us esi opvisitvif op quttocmz tvesvoph e kuopv wipvasi/qesvpistjoq ug tuni lopf (xi'si qsedvodemmz vji teni ehi) giim gsii vu dupvedv ni :)

-Szep
 
Jeje. Op vjev deti, O'mm QN zua nz #. O jewi e hsiev catopitt qmep op vji neloph epf O vjopl zua'mm ci iydovif ;)
 
Ximduni Puwat! Hmef vu jewi zua.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom