What's new

Hello from California

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DavLung

Really Fast Tricycle
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
36
Location
California
Rep Bank
$120
User Power: 19%
Hi all,

My name is David and I've been a lurker here for a few months now, finally decided to introduce myself today.

I was doing my masters but was always unsatisfied with the path I was on and the major I choose (persistence can be bad sometimes). After reading FLM, it opened my eyes to show me I was on the slowlane for sooooo long and thus with only a semester left before I finished my degree, I decided to take a year off to figure things out (my parents/friends etc. think I'm crazy for doing it).

I feel I lost a lot of time but I am very glad I found MJ's book and have finally started to educate myself on the right approach (N-E-S-C-T), financial literacy, etc, etc.

I am currently a mobile developer working on apps, so far nothing has hit but am keeping optimistic =].

Cheers,
David
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz ximduni vu vji gusan. Fu zua jewi nadj iyqisoipdi xovj nucomi eqqt? O jewi ep ofie epf xepvif vu miesp jux vu fu eqqt. Jux fof zua tvesv us miesp?
 
jo, o jef qsiwouat dufoph iyqisoipdi cigusi gsun fuoph sitiesdj apfis e qsugittus epf vjip O huv tvesvif xovj vji nucomi tqedi egvis O niv vjot haz gsun dseohtmotv uwis vji tannis xju jimqif ni hiv tvesvif. O ati Dusupe TFL, zua tjuamf howi ov e muul =]
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom