What's new

Hello from California!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CB

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
2
Location
San Diego, CA
Rep Bank
$85
Hey guys. My name's Clay and I'm writing from California (currently San Diego).

I stumbled on MJ's book on Amazon, absolutely loved the content and the message (which is the same philosophy I've been living by and building businesses by for the past year), and had to come be a part of this forum.

I just recently opened my first business to the public about two months ago and am already doing very well with it financially with LOTS of room to grow. More importantly, the feedback I'm getting from the product has been overwhelmingly positive, fantastic, and inspiring, to say the least, which is what's more important to me than anything else.

I'm here less to talk about making lots of money, but more to meet and network with people who believe in adding immense value to the world first and foremost, and understand that money will follow that regardless. In other words, I want meet the future movers and shakers of the world - not just the future yacht owners.

I'm actually not an active forum participant - I have forums to monitor in my own product right now, and try to spend the rest of my time either offline or working on my businesses - but will be poking my head in here whenever I can to see what's going on and be a part of the community, as well as add in whatever lessons I've learned along my own journey for everyone else to benefit from.

Nice to meet you all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Dmez, vjeplt gus howoph nz cuul e sief!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom